Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3 of TIAS! Package from Jane!

oops cut day three TIAS picture off a little.
Well here is my day three TIAS and looking at the others I can tell I've done it right. I think it is a lovely thing-in-a-bob. Still no idea so hoping day 4 will shed some light on it. Of course I'm not holding my breath on that.
A special surprise from Jane.
 Here are few pictures of some cool tatted piece I got yesterday from Jane Eborall in U.K.
A pig bookmark by Jane E.
I fell in love with this pig bookmark and had to get it for my brother-in-law.  He grew up on a homestead and raised pigs, so any time I find a cute pig I get it for him!
Butterfly bookmark by Jane E.
I got this butterfly bookmark for my niece. She would rather read a book than just about anything else( like practice her instruments, do homework, get ready for bed).
Flower bookmark by Jane E.
Sorry for the picture quality, I was using the camera on my cell phone. I just liked this one. I have been waiting 4 weeks for 2 packages that are in 'limbo' in the void between with U.K. and U.S.A. so I got some 'replacements' since I wanted these for Christmas.  I think the intended recipients will be happy as I am with them. I hope all tatters are well in spite of all the bad weather everywhere and happy tatting!

No comments: