Sunday, January 31, 2010

I finally have to face it. I'm addicted to... Thread!

The first color picture her is LadyShuttleMaker's Victorian Valentine and Marina in size 20 6 strand cotton.

This is Yarnplayers 'Stardate' in size 20 and 40.


I have several skeins of this one. It is Yarnplayer's 'Nectarine' showing size 20 and 80.




Yes! I finally found a copy of Mary Konior's "Tatting Patterns" that wasn't an 'arm and leg' price. This brings my collection to 3 of her books. The tatting world will forever be indebted to her for all her contributions. As many have heard Mary passed on earlier this month. My prayers are with her family.



Here is 'Norman' done! I had so much fun with Jane Erborall's TIAS . Learned alot and have to make 'Norman' over with bigger bead for eye and no picots between split rings!( I didn't try for picots they just appeared-got to work on that!) Norm is done in size 20 thread and measures about4 inches tall. He would make a nice book marker by pearl tatting were you join a length and finish off with a 'chick' at the end. Pattern for Norman and his family are at Jane Erborall"s website. http:// janeeborall.blogspot.com/ can direct to the right spot.
And yes it is sad but true! I'm addicted to hdt thread. No matter how hard I resist Yarnplayer and LadyShuttle Maker have to go and bring out their brushes and the next thing I know I'm confirming purchases!LOL. Is there a cure for this "disease"? I hope not! I know there is SO much hdt out there and there isn't enough free money to have it all. I have plans for mine and right now am happy I have it. My new goals for me will let me indulge in my passion for tatting and get healthy too. I'll let you know how it works.

7 comments:

Fox said...

Congrats on finding that book at a reasonable price! I managed to find one a few months aga and I am glad I did then. I have a feeling her books will become quite out of reach now that she is no longer here.

Those threads are soooo tempting to a fellow thread addict..... You just HAD to post them didn't you! LOL!
Fox : )

發燙 said...

辛苦了!祝你愈來愈好!........................................

ispomyju said...

Many thanks have your share..................................................

hh1y5t65 said...

The tribe standard is very good continues to refuel
.......................................

oebdegii said...

情色視訊聊天室bbs線上聊天室台灣色情片情人視訊專區0951視訊交友免費a長片線上看情網視訊 聊天 網宅男視訊交友網0204 電話聊天免費視訊聊天一對一視訊視訊情人高雄網影音視訊交友俱樂部免費視訊 美女網a 片比基尼辣妹圖片ut線上聊天室dvd 色情片免費看視訊辣妹一對多電話 聊天鐘點情人影音聊天室免費黃色文學傳播妹視訊網aa片免費看一對多視訊 聊天免費色情片網ktv 語音聊天室日本免費視訊美女後宮視訊ut影音視訊 聊天 網0204卡通電影視訊短片下載免費色妹妹貼圖片

wfrrqrtw said...

電話視訊交友網173 影音 live 秀色情圖片免費視訊妹情色聊天室成人色情影片下載視訊聊天網美女寫真影音視訊聊天室ut辣妹視訊免費體驗成人聊天室辣妹巨乳自拍視訊秀情色影音網美女聊天室173視訊網色情成人聊天室交友視訊網大奶美女視訊免費18美少女視訊武則天影音視訊ut免費視訊聊天性感寶貝情色聊天網成人交友網辣妹美腿影片直播武則天視訊聊天網免費觀看視訊辣妹0204視訊交友視訊交友173視訊聊天室美女寫真圖片區

ac21f2d2 said...

Such attentively manages your ~
..................................................