Sunday, January 3, 2010

A few pics of Wrangell Alaska.

The second pic is Rainbow falls in Wrangell where the stairs that tried to take out Becki is. This was the cliff she tried to go over. She has a bruise. The first pic is a tree root at Petroglyph Beach in Wrangell. Wrangell has about 3 state parks in the area, and has a well known glacier.

The next pic is downtown Wrangell. Looks alot like downtown Antioch! Except we don't have any mountains or an Ocean near us. And we have alot more snow!lol.

This is Becki hiding in a tree root at Rainbow Falls Park. All these pics are courtesy of the Bec and her friend Tasha.

Well doesn't that just make you want to take your next vacation to Alaska? With the scenery Becki has I don't think she will ever come back to boring Illinois. And who could blame her! Just a side note Metlakatla Alaska is 40 degrees at this writing, Antioch Illinois is 8 degrees. It is true, Northern Illinois weather is more server than parts of Alaska. Why do people live here again?
Hope you enjoyed the pic I know I did. :)



2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I would love to visit Alaska. I'm always amazed when I see warmer temperatures there. Northern Illinois is bitterly cold right now, and I'm south of Chicago... I can't imagine how cold it is way up in Antioch! ; ) It's a long underwear day for me!

Marty said...

I took a vacation to Alaska in 2008. It was the best ever. What a beautiful place in the summer!