Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Meeting Marilee...I Can't Believe It Has Been SOOO Long!

This is to let you know:
1. I did not die in spite of what you may have heard.
2. I have done some tatting.
3. And I meet one of the nicest ladies of tatting!

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to go to the Loominosity show in New Berlin, Wis. Marilee Rockley aka Yarnplayer was there. I can't tell you how excited I was to finally get to meet Marilee. At first she must of thought I was a stalker until she remembered my name. I don't think I was that over zealous, but lets face it it was the high light of my day! She is as beautiful and gracious in person as she is on her blog. Yarnplayer (click on Yarnplayer to go to her blog).  There are some wonderful  pictures of some of the beautiful things at the exhibition and a great picture of Marilee and a bad picture of me! lol. ( stupid computer is NOT letting me down load picture I took to my blog. They improved it.Hahaha) So I will try later to see if I can get it to work.

No comments: