Monday, November 9, 2009

Tracy's Heart

My first 'Heart for Tracy'. Sorry didn't quite get it straight on scanner, but you get the general idea. There is a story here about the love of someone who is helping a dear friend through a very hard time. The designer of this pattern is Heather Johnston and her dear friend Tracy has stage 4 Breast Cancer. Heather designed this heart and asked those who would to tat it and send it to her so she could use it in a fundraiser to help with the cost of Tracy's care. This is truly a labor of love. I have lost way too many dear friends to this horrible disease. Heather's friend is only 33.Way to young I think to leave your loved ones behind. So if you would like to tat this heart and send it to Heather to help her cause you can find out how by visiting her blog http://thetarnishedtatter.blogspot.com/ for Tracy's Heart pattern by Heather in her October posts. There will be more information there. There is a link about the fundraiser for Tracy when you access the pattern.
I will remember Heather and Tracy in my prayers and definitely will make more hearts.
(The thread is size 20 'Purple Pizzaz' in Lizbeth)

2 comments:

Fox said...

Your heart shines through your tatted heart, Sue Anna!

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

I thank you so much as well as all my friends sending things It truely touches me!! THANKS!!