Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't worry-be happy!


It wasn't bad enough husband got that 'thanks for the great job you did for our company last year but we have eliminated your job' letter just before Christmas-when I came back to work there was a surprise letter for us! I don't know the total effect, but even schools are tightening their belts. At the worst I could have more time to get that degree finished and have more time to do my needle crafts. Maybe even figure out some patterns that are running around in my head and put them in print! When you see the all the beautiful patterns out there done by some amazing tatters you take for granted all the talent that goes into creating those patterns. So thank you all the talented tatters out there-like Jane E., Ruth P., Mark M., Sherry P., Marilee, Tatting Chic, Laura and Jon Y.( And all the others I have forgotten.) It is hard to live up to your quality, but I'll just have to keep trying.
I posted a picture of my kids. This is what I am truly grateful for. So no matter how hard the times get we will all survive as long as we count our blessings and help those we can.
I feel very blessed for my family and the fact that at least this far I still have a job. There is a song that we sing at church that goes ' ..and you are discouraged thinking all is lost count your many blessings name them one by one and it will suprise you what the Lord has done.' How true. TaTa for now.

No comments: