Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Morning


Here it is another day to thank God to be alive. I just read my daughter's blog and decide that I wasn't teched challenge enough so here I am writing a blog.

I have had to cope with Becki moving away, oldest son marrying, and all the other changes that happen as you age. Oh yeah, they forgot to put in the "getting older" handbook about all those aches and pains that just suddenly show up. Or how about the failing eyesight( computer screens don't seem to help.) Or that there are not enough hours in the day.

I can only say I am proud of how my children have turned out. Becki seems to enjoy Alaska and is learning the world of being responsible. My son James and his wife are expecting their first child next summer, and I haven't the heart to tell them babies don't come with instruction books and their is no way to be prepared for parenthood.(It is a fun and exciting ride with alot of twists and turns that are all well worth it!)

My work keeps me driving around in circles- literally, and the weekend is just not long enough! I did finish my first tatted dragon and an working on Halloween decorations( not like waiting to the end). Yes tatting is a passion and I am surprised at the number of people who do it. As soon as I figure out how to add pictures I do load some of my work( taking picture BEFORE giving it away would help). From Illionis all I can say is enjoy the day because you never know what tomorrow will bring!

No comments: