Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year and Tollway Tatters




Well another year is here and the Tollway Tatters had our first meeting of the year unfortunately Carol and Barb where not able to join us. But  we did have Alison, Ava and brother join us! So glad holidays are over as it was a busy time. The snowflake is Marilee's new pattern "Marian", and as usual I didn't get far. I got to gift home grown and made hand cream and lip balm to all there. It is with bees wax from our bees! As you can see a great time was had by all. Sorry this is on run on paragraph but blogger and I are not Friends today. Hope this year brings joy, happiness abd more time to tat. Nedd to check Yarnplayer's blog as she worked on a new design. Great to watch a Master at work!



5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Tried the lotion this morning... it's marvelous! The lip balm's pretty awesome too! Looking forward to our next get-together!

Sara said...

I wish you a happy new year! I often think of you and the fun in Toccoa. And I wish I could see you some time again!

Marilee Rockley said...

Thanks for the handmade lotion and lip balm! Sure is nice to get together with wonderful tatting friends. Your snowflake in progress looks lovely in those 2 shades of coral.

Cindy said...

Sue Anna - please email me at: ahappybluebird (at) gmail (dot) com. I received an email from your name that I think is odd - are you in the Phillipines?

Cindy
(A Happy Bluebird)

Michelle said...

Thank you for posting about the TT get togethers. I'm so envious. You're just a little too far for me to join you but this summer hopefully Happy Bluebird and I can make the trip!