Thursday, July 17, 2014

Playing with size 3


Here is Crown of Rings snowflake pattern from Jon Yusoff's Tatted Snowflake Collection. This book available thru Handy Hands or Jon' s blog.it is done in Yarnplayer' HDT Campfire in size three. Three more and I'll have set of coasters. 
Yarnplayers threads are located on her Esty shop. To give you an idea how big it is about as long as my iphone , being an inch short. It is on the back of my iPad cover. I used a large clover shuttle and a moonlit shuttle both from Handy Hands.

3 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I'm quire in awe of your visit to Diane's 'Wonderland' house. What a magical place! And some day the tatting students may realize that they were surrounded by some tatting Superstars! Sure wished I lived closer to visit your Tollway Tatters group!

This coaster idea is an excellent use of the thicker thread, and Marilee's colors are wonderful!

Marilee Rockley said...

What a clever way you've come up with to adapt snowflake patterns for coasters, Sue Anna! That's a very elegant landing spot for a cool drink.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

That will be one beautiful set of coasters!