Thursday, September 3, 2009

Washclothes are taking over the world!

(Marilee's 'Sugar Maple' and tatted leaf pattern by Rodgers I believe)
This isn't tatted , but I have done a few tatted counterpart's! I just like the pic.Lol.

Meanwhile on the dishcloth trail......



Ok maybe I exaggerated a bit, but I sure have made ALOT of them recently. I should be as ambious about my shuttle as I have my crochet hook.

Here it is finishing up the second week of school and I am still sane! Ok maybe not really-let me explain. My schedule is hectic because I drive specials and this year is no exception. I start driving at 7:15 a.m. till 9:00a.m. Have a break until 10:50a.m. and finish up round two at 12:15 p.m. Get back on the road at 1:20p.m. and finish for the day at 3:10 p.m. Somewhere in there I get lunch take a few nature breaks and need to exercise. So if I have 5 minutes or so I work on something. Soon dish clothes will give way to tatting snowflakes and other winter and fall things(check out Yarnplayer at Esty- she has 'sugar maple' again! a MUST HAVE for tatting all those Fall things, like leaves and doilies etc.) Pic has been posted before, but the leave is Marilee's lovely 'sugar maple'. Ok the point is check her out and support the addiction of HDT so that people like Marilee keep creating lovely thread. And no I do not get a kick back from anyone. I just like HDT and all the lovely threads out there by some very talented ladies!
Well it has been along day already and tomorrow is coming. I wish everyone a safe and happy Labor's Day weekend! TaTa for now. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your leaf is pretty. That lacy bug wing makes for a pretty photo, too! Sorry if my comments busts me for my poor blogging habits...I'm just looking at the pictures today, LOL!

~TattingChic ♥